Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The OA Discussion
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:40 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Season 3 Official Trailer
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Cast on S3
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am by Mike Wheeler

» Mad Max (Maxine Mayfield)
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» The Expanse (SyFy Original)
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Altered Carbon Season 2 Confirmed Starring Anthony Mackie
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:20 pm by hoogie

» McFarlane Toys to make S3 Figures
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:19 am by Mike Wheeler

» Finn Wolfhard
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Books Christopher Meloni and Elizabeth Reaser
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

Staff Online Now

Friends List


Sons Of Anarchy

Go down

Sons Of Anarchy

Post by mrstrange on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 pm

binge watching from S1 and almost done, forgot how much i loved this show!


mrstrange
mrstrange

Posts : 186
Join date : 2018-02-14
Age : 49
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by Steve Harrington on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Ive never watched it but my friends swear by it
Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington
Content Team

Posts : 423
Join date : 2017-12-20
Location : Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by jessica on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Great show! Just watched all seasons not to long ago.
jessica
jessica

Posts : 113
Join date : 2018-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by Mike Wheeler on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:37 pm

I still need to watch it.
Mike Wheeler
Mike Wheeler
Forum Manager

Posts : 276
Join date : 2017-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by NerdyGirl on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Guess who my favorite is?

 
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Posts : 720
Join date : 2017-12-21
Age : 35
Location : Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by jessica on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:30 pm

@NerdyGirl wrote:Guess who my favorite is?

 
Love Opie!
jessica
jessica

Posts : 113
Join date : 2018-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by NerdyGirl on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:34 pm

@jessica wrote:
@NerdyGirl wrote:Guess who my favorite is?

 
Love Opie!
Me too he was my absolute favorite. Show wasn't the same without him for me. I have the major hots for the actor though. lol he was my dream to play a certain villain on another certain show we both watch lol
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Posts : 720
Join date : 2017-12-21
Age : 35
Location : Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by jessica on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 pm

@NerdyGirl wrote:
@jessica wrote:
@NerdyGirl wrote:Guess who my favorite is?

 
Love Opie!
Me too he was my absolute favorite. Show wasn't the same without him for me. I have the major hots for the actor though. lol he was my dream to play a certain villain on another certain show we both watch lol
Yes! Maybe one of the whisperers forget his name? The big guy!
jessica
jessica

Posts : 113
Join date : 2018-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by NerdyGirl on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:43 pm

@jessica wrote:
@NerdyGirl wrote:
@jessica wrote:
@NerdyGirl wrote:Guess who my favorite is?

 
Love Opie!
Me too he was my absolute favorite. Show wasn't the same without him for me. I have the major hots for the actor though. lol he was my dream to play a certain villain on another certain show we both watch lol
Yes! Maybe one of the whisperers forget his name? The big guy!
I was thinking more along the lines of the Negan lololol everyone says im silly but I think he would've been great. anyways SOA is one of my all time favs. I also loved Jax and Tara and Bobby and Tig - all of them really lol except Clay and Gemma
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Posts : 720
Join date : 2017-12-21
Age : 35
Location : Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by jessica on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:30 pm

@NerdyGirl wrote:
@jessica wrote:
@NerdyGirl wrote:
@jessica wrote:
@NerdyGirl wrote:Guess who my favorite is?

 
Love Opie!
Me too he was my absolute favorite. Show wasn't the same without him for me. I have the major hots for the actor though. lol he was my dream to play a certain villain on another certain show we both watch lol
Yes! Maybe one of the whisperers forget his name? The big guy!
I was thinking more along the lines of the Negan lololol everyone says im silly but I think he would've been great. anyways SOA is one of my all time favs. I also loved Jax and Tara and Bobby and Tig - all of them really lol except Clay and Gemma

Beta I was thinking!!! Had to look up name I am forgetting!
Gemma I liked her up until season 4 and after that I thought she was just crazy! I liked Nero a lot! Matter of fact not boyfriend and girlfriend wise but I liked when him and Wendy had scenes together.. Only time actually I liked Wendy..
jessica
jessica

Posts : 113
Join date : 2018-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by Jim Hopper on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 am

I just finished a re-watch not too long ago.

I loved it just as much as the first time I watched.

Such a good show.
Jim Hopper
Jim Hopper
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2018-01-16
Age : 38
Location : Hawkins, Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by Candace on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:39 am

If I had to name my all time favorite show...twist my arm type thing....it would be SOA! I have watched the entire series at least seven times and keep going back for more. It's funny, cause I've never ridden a bike, don't live out west and have never been near that culture, but I just love the characters and writing so much! Gemma is my idol! (In a very "no I wouldn't ever kill someone" way). The scene where she draws a gun on the bitch in the parking lot telling her to move her car, is how I WANT to be! Wouldn't it be fun to just say whatever you want and not worry about what others think? And then's there's Opie and Tig and Venus and Wayne and sooo many perfectly written characters! I could go on for days, so I will stop now.
Candace
Candace

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-03-14
Age : 57
Location : Maine

Back to top Go down

Re: Sons Of Anarchy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum