Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Spoiler Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» David Harbour
Roswell Reboot EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Season 3 Final Trailer
Roswell Reboot EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 11:15 am by DamnGoodBabysitter

» Dark Horse Comics 'Stranger Things' Discussion
Roswell Reboot EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:36 am by hoogie

» STRANGER THINGS 3's Biggest Mystery Is Hiding in D&D
Roswell Reboot EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 am by LastSummersSweetheart

» Exclusive: David Harbour knows how Stranger Things ends and says it's "beautiful"
Roswell Reboot EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:49 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» The OA Discussion
Roswell Reboot EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:40 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Season 3 Official Trailer
Roswell Reboot EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Cast on S3
Roswell Reboot EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am by Mike Wheeler

» Mad Max (Maxine Mayfield)
Roswell Reboot EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

Staff Online Now

Friends List

Roswell Reboot

3 posters

Go down

Roswell Reboot Empty Roswell Reboot

Post by NerdyGirl Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:50 pm

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/02/exclusive-roswell-reboot-casting-breakdowns/

Coming into 2018 The CW has requested 8 pilots and 6 show pickups. It’s official, Charmed is no longer the lone reboot pilot order. Welcome back, Roswell!

For those of you not familiar with Roswellthe UPN/WB (pre-CW days) show was a sci-fi teen drama series that followed the lives of high school students who live in Roswell, New Mexico; site of the famous Roswell UFO Incident. Max (Jason Behr), Isabel (Katherine Heigl) and their friend Michael (Brendan Fehr), are actually aliens whose spaceship crashed at Roswell in 1947. The show only lasted 3 seasons, but quickly became a cult favorite.

The reboot’s official storyline will continue to follow the Roswell High book-series just like the original, but with an immigration twist.

Here are the character breakdowns of those you can expect to see.
LIZ ORTECHO | Human, 27. Liz is a biomedical researcher, with a great sense of humor, forced to return to Roswell, NM. Liz is haunted by a tragic accident that turned her from a starry-eyed teenager into a jaded adult. Liz is always searching for the truth even when it challenges everything she believes in. LATINA — SERIES REGULAR.

MAX EVANS | Alien, 28. Max is thoughtful and observant, natural born leader, and police officer. Max, no matter the cost, has kept his Alien heritage a secret ever since he, his sister, and former best-friend crash-landed on earth as kids. ALL ETHNICITIES — SERIES REGULAR.

MICHAEL GUERIN | Alien, 28. After crash-landing, Michael’s life wasn’t as charming as his fellow Alien “friends” finding himself as a lost child of the system. Michael is a cowboy, petty criminal, and an engineering genius driven solely by his want to find his way off Earth and back to the planet he once called home. ALL ETHNICITIES — SERIES REGULAR.

ISOBEL EVANS-BRACKEN | Alien, 28. Isobel is a super type-A, “reformed” high school mean girl who was never meant for small town life, but knows it’s what’s best for her safety. Always fearful of being exposed, her secret starts to unravel her marriage, family and her sanity. ALL ETHNICITIES — SERIES REGULAR.

KYLE VALENTI | Human, 27. Kyle is a surgical resident with great bedside manner and the son of the town Sheriff. Heading into his 10 year High School reunion, a run in with his ex-girlfriend leads him down a rabbit hole leading to the discovery of his family’s involvement in a UFO coverup. Does his oath of “do no harm” extend to protecting his hometown from violent predators? ALL ETHNICITIES — SERIES REGULAR.

MARIA DELUCA | Human, 27. Maria is a total hippie/social media connoisseur and completely unaware of the alien presence in Roswell. Maria is loyal and wonderful friend. Definitely a person you’d want around if the world was flipped on its head. ALL ETHNICITIES — SERIES REGULAR.

SGT. ALEX HANES | Human, 27. Alex was an artsy, skater kid forced into the army by his ultra conservative father. Recently returned from the Middle East, Alex has continued to give up his dreams and follow in his follows expectations; including the future with the man he loves. NATIVE AMERICAN-MIX — SERIES REGULAR.

What do you think? Are you ready for a Roswell reboot or do you think the CW should stick to original shows? Comment below and let me know!
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Roswell Reboot Empty Re: Roswell Reboot

Post by Steve Harrington Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:00 pm

I heard the original cast is really mad Razz lol
Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyGirl Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:01 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:I heard the original cast is really mad Razz lol
lol oh well. I never watched the original one…..now I have to add it to my list. lol its on my HBO GO app
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Harrington Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:02 pm

NerdyGirl wrote:
lol oh well. I never watched the original one…..now I have to add it to my list. lol its on my HBO GO app
OOPS I was thinking of Charmed, The OG cast is upset I heard. whoops
Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyGirl Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:
NerdyGirl wrote:
OOPS I was thinking of Charmed, The OG cast is upset I heard. whoops
LOL wrong show silly. :* But for real I dont care about that either. lolololol they have no reason to be mad.
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyGirl Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:08 pm

lol I just looked its only Rose Mcgowan thats being a mean girl over it…..I figured that would be the case.
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LastSummersSweetheart Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 pm

I watched the original of this !  Can't remember enough about it though.
LastSummersSweetheart
LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum