Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Spoiler Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» David Harbour
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Season 3 Final Trailer
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 11:15 am by DamnGoodBabysitter

» Dark Horse Comics 'Stranger Things' Discussion
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:36 am by hoogie

» STRANGER THINGS 3's Biggest Mystery Is Hiding in D&D
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 am by LastSummersSweetheart

» Exclusive: David Harbour knows how Stranger Things ends and says it's "beautiful"
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:49 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» The OA Discussion
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:40 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Season 3 Official Trailer
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Cast on S3
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am by Mike Wheeler

» Mad Max (Maxine Mayfield)
The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

Staff Online Now

Friends List

The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling

3 posters

Go down

The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling Empty The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling

Post by NerdyGirl Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:38 am

Original article: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/18/the-oa-season-2-filming/

Brit Marling gave an update on season 2 of The OA Saturday, revealing that she’ll begin 2018 on the set of Netflix’s mystery-fantasy series.
“Excited and terrified by the road map of these 8 scripts, which took us all summer and fall to write,” tweeted Marling along with a photo of her in front of the scripts. “Shooting Part II of @The_OA starts Jan 2018. Here goes something…”
“Angel of Death,” the title of the premiere, suggests fans will finally learn what happened to her seemingly gifted character, Prairie Johnson, after she was taken away from a school shooting in an ambulance.
The creator and EP’s message also shows that, like the first installment, season 2 will consist of eight episodes. A premiere date has not yet been set.
Marling’s news comes one year and two days after The OA debuted on Netflix. Exploring near-death experiences, the season packed a confusing cliffhanger that left many viewers scratching their heads. “It feels to me like most of the provocative questions that are raised are eventually answered,” Marling told EW’s James Hibberd in January. “From a writing perspective, there isn’t anything we haven’t solved in our heads. But the question is: How long does the story continue?”
In October, Marling leveled sexual misconduct allegations against Harvey Weinstein, penning an essay about the “economics of consent.”
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling Empty Re: The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling

Post by Pablo Grande Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Looking forward to Season 2! I put off watching this for a while but I'm glad I finally got around to it. I like Brit Marling's style. I also enjoyed one of her other movies, Another Earth. It was interesting to say the least
Pablo Grande
Pablo Grande

Back to top Go down

The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling Empty Re: The OA season 2 begins filming in January, reveals Brit Marling

Post by ralph Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:58 am

I love this show. So glad there is a season two, I wouldn't want to live forever with the ambiguous S1 ending.
ralph
ralph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down