Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Spoiler Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» David Harbour
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Season 3 Final Trailer
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 11:15 am by DamnGoodBabysitter

» Dark Horse Comics 'Stranger Things' Discussion
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:36 am by hoogie

» STRANGER THINGS 3's Biggest Mystery Is Hiding in D&D
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 am by LastSummersSweetheart

» Exclusive: David Harbour knows how Stranger Things ends and says it's "beautiful"
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:49 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» The OA Discussion
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:40 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Season 3 Official Trailer
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Cast on S3
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am by Mike Wheeler

» Mad Max (Maxine Mayfield)
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

Staff Online Now

Friends List

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1?

+6
mrstrange
jessica
sailrbubbles
Mike Wheeler
NerdyGirl
Steve Harrington
10 posters

Go down

What was your favorite episode of season 1?

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap31%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap8%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap15%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap0%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap8%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap0%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_lcap38%What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Empty What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1?

Post by Steve Harrington Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:57 am

Vote for your favorite episode and comment why, feel free to post your other favorite episodes!

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Polleverywherelogo

You can discuss each episode individually in their respective threads
https://spoilerthings.forumotion.com/f16-season-1

Last edited by Steve Harrington on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington
Content Team

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Empty Re: What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1?

Post by NerdyGirl Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:32 pm

I said 8 Smile
NerdyGirl
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Empty Re: What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1?

Post by Steve Harrington Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:57 pm

I think that 8 will be the top pick but I voted 3 as it was the episode that absolutely hooked me onto the show!
Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wheeler Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 am

Probably chapter eight :p
Mike Wheeler
Mike Wheeler
Forum Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sailrbubbles Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Season finale, episode 8.
sailrbubbles
sailrbubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by jessica Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 pm

chapter 1 and 8
jessica
jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstrange Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:04 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:Vote for your favorite episode and comment why, feel free to post your other favorite episodes!

What Was Your Favorite Episode Of Season 1? Polleverywherelogo

You can discuss each episode individually in their respective threads
https://spoilerthings.forumotion.com/f16-season-1
Ch1  always have a soft spot for the very beginning!
mrstrange
mrstrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkins' Medic Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Hard to pick but one underrated imo is episode is chapter 2: The Werido On Maple Street. Loved the early interactions between Eleven and the boys.
Hawkins' Medic
Hawkins' Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstrange Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:13 am

Ch1 you just knew from the beginning that this was something different
mrstrange
mrstrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim88 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 am

It was hard to pick just one, but I went with chapter eight. Great finale to the season. Had me in tears.
Kim88
Kim88

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Harrington Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:00 am

Kim88 wrote:It was hard to pick just one, but I went with chapter eight. Great finale to the season. Had me in tears.
the whole season was good! haha
Steve Harrington
Steve Harrington
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim88 Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:51 am

Steve Harrington wrote:
the whole season was good! haha

Absolutely!
Kim88
Kim88

Back to top Go down

Post by hoogie Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:59 am

It's hard to pick just one because the whole season was fantastic.  I went with episode 8, just because it was one of the better ones.
hoogie
hoogie

Back to top Go down

Post by DamnGoodBabysitter Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:20 am

All really good episodes but I had to go with 1 because that's the one that really grabbed my attention.  I was a teen in the 80's and they really did a great job making me feel like I had gone back in time.
DamnGoodBabysitter
DamnGoodBabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by mrstrange Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 am

Ep1 - loved it from the beginning, the fact that it takes place in the 80s is icing on the cake
mrstrange
mrstrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down