Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Spoiler Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» David Harbour
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Season 3 Final Trailer
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 11:15 am by DamnGoodBabysitter

» Dark Horse Comics 'Stranger Things' Discussion
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 5:36 am by hoogie

» STRANGER THINGS 3's Biggest Mystery Is Hiding in D&D
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 am by LastSummersSweetheart

» Exclusive: David Harbour knows how Stranger Things ends and says it's "beautiful"
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:49 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» The OA Discussion
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 8:40 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Season 3 Official Trailer
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 5:34 am by hoogie

» Stranger Things Cast on S3
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 am by Mike Wheeler

» Mad Max (Maxine Mayfield)
Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

Staff Online Now

Friends List

Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners

Go down

Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners Empty Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners

Post by LastSummersSweetheart Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:36 pm

tvline.com/2018/03/24/kids-choice-awards-winners-list-2018-kcas/

The Kids’ Choice Awards were held on Saturday evening, where Netflix’s Stranger Things took home not one, but two orange blimps, including Favorite TV Show.
Millie Bobby Brown, who accepted the award for Favorite TV Actress, was dressed in a #NeverAgain shirt, and was the first of multiple winners and presenters to mention March for Our Lives, the student-led marches organized by the survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Fla.

“The March for Our Lives demonstrations that took place all over the world today have inspired me, and impacted all of us in one way or another,” Brown said. “I’m fortunate to be here tonight to receive an award as an actor. I’m so grateful… for the opportunity that our show, Stranger Things, has created for me… I get to be up here, privileged to have a voice that can be heard and one that can hopefully make a positive difference and help influence change. There’s an amazing support — a love and kindness in this room right now, and I want to tell everyone to embrace it and pass it on. For the angels among us, your spirit lives on.”

Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners John-cena-2018-kcas-march-for-our-lives-tribute

Host John Cena also took a moment to address the gun control protests at the top of the show, saying, “I know it’s going to be an amazing night, but kids everywhere have already made it an amazing day.” Images from marches in Washington, D.C., Florida and Los Angeles were shown on screen behind him.

Keep scrolling for a complete list of this year’s TV winners…

FAVORITE TV SHOW
The Big Bang Theory
The Flash
Fuller House
Henry Danger
K.C. Undercover
Saban’s Power Rangers Ninja Steel
Stranger Things — WINNER
The Thundermans

Kids' Choice Awards: Stranger Things Among 2018 TV Winners Millie-bobby-brown-2018-kcas-march-for-our-lives-tribute

FAVORITE TV ACTRESS
Candace Cameron Bure, Fuller House
Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory
Kira Kosarin, The Thundermans
Lizzy Greene, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
Millie Bobby Brown, Stranger Things — WINNER
Zendaya, K.C. Undercover
LastSummersSweetheart
LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down