Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Staff Online Now

Friends List

Madeline Brewer

Go down

Madeline Brewer

Post by LastSummersSweetheart on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Discussion thread for Madeline Brewer, who portrays Janine / Ofwarren on the show.
LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Paleyfest 2018 Red Carpet Questions

Post by Alabama on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Madeline Brewer, one of the stars of The Handmaid’s Tale, on the red carpet for PaleyFest. Photo by: Brian To for the Paley Center

Media: How does it feel to be on a show that’s been such a success?
MB: I’m glad it’s taken on the life that it has. I was just excited to be a part of a really beautifully written show, and I had met Bruce before. I just think he’s incredible, and I know that everything Elisabeth Moss touches is gold, so I was like this is gonna be great. The fact that it is what it is and that it’s enjoyed by so many people is just great.
TheCelebrityCafe: We see you gravitate toward dark characters – how does that happen?
MB: I guess I gravitate toward dark characters [joking] because I myself am like a brooding soul – no, I don’t know, I like playing things that are as far away from me as possible because it eventually helps you learn about yourself – something actor-y [laughs].

Paleyfest 2018 Red Carpet Questions
Alabama
Spoiler Team

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum