Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Staff Online Now

Friends List

Worst thing they could do, for you?

Go down

Worst thing they could do, for you?

Post by Mike Wheeler on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 pm

What would be the WORST thing they could do to the show or the characters for you, moving into Season 3?  

I personally am very much opposed to any of the kids dying.  I feel like all of them should survive the entirety of the series.  I really do not want this to become yet another "who dies this season" sort of series for main characters.  I'm fine with introducing new characters to be killed off, but I think the survivors of the first season should remain alive for the entirety.
Mike Wheeler
Forum Manager

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst thing they could do, for you?

Post by Candace on Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:22 am

I think the worst thing would be to bring in a bunch of new characters and push the originals to the background. They are the ones that captured our attention in the first place and the ones we care about. Also, I am fine with a little teenage romance, but don't allow that to take up too much precious story time.
Candace

Back to top Go down

Post by hoogie on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:52 am

I don't want a bunch of new characters either.  I understand they have to add people to make the story new and different, but how they did it last season was good.

I also don't want them to push Jonathan and Nancy together too quickly, or at all.  I'm still kinda holding out for Steve!
hoogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Hopper on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 am

@Candace wrote:I think the worst thing would be to bring in a bunch of new characters and push the originals to the background. They are the ones that captured our attention in the first place and the ones we care about. Also, I am fine with a little teenage romance, but don't allow that to take up too much precious story time.
THIS!!! This is exactly how I feel!!!!

I also hope that if they bring other like eleven into it they dont make them into main characters...Eleven is our girl.
Jim Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyGirl on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:54 am

@Candace wrote:I think the worst thing would be to bring in a bunch of new characters and push the originals to the background. They are the ones that captured our attention in the first place and the ones we care about. Also, I am fine with a little teenage romance, but don't allow that to take up too much precious story time.
I also agree with this. Smile
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum