Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Stranger Things' Stars Score Massive Pay Raises for Season 3
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by hoogie

» Timeless
Yesterday at 2:01 pm by Steve Harrington

» Stranger Things Fan Art
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by Steve Harrington

» What is your "go to" TV Show?
Yesterday at 12:43 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» Noah Schnapp
Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:29 pm by LastSummersSweetheart

» The "Crew" of Stranger Things Appreciation Thread
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:31 am by NerdyGirl

» Saturn noms !
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:38 pm by NerdyGirl

» Graham McTavish
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 pm by NerdyGirl

» Favorite outfits for characters in season 1?
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm by NerdyGirl

Staff Online Now

Friends List

Your favorite foreign travel stories

Go down

Your favorite foreign travel stories

Post by new2ST on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:45 am

Foreign travel means, you actually left your residence country and went to another country. In my case, it would be the USA, and Canada is considered a "foreign country" despite the fact we are so similar.

My favorite story? Probably the WEIRDEST story is that when I took my trip around the world, we had a plane stop in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. They would NOT let us off the plane to do anything. WTF? I found that extremely weird. So, for a few hours, we had to sit on the plane and wait til we could transfer to our new plane (or just get off the plane). Only thing I can think of, is that back in 1997 they were extremely worried about security, which makes no sense because they could watch us in the terminal.

I thought of this topic because in a bit over 100 hours, I fly to Berlin for a much-dreamed-of vacation to my father's family's origin country. I love to travel. I hope you get to travel soon, if you enjoy travel too!   Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum