Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Staff Online Now

Friends List

Charlie Heaton

Go down

Charlie Heaton

Post by LastSummersSweetheart on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:17 pm

Discussion page for Charlie Heaton, who portrays Jonathan Byers on the show. 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6390427/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Re: Charlie Heaton

Post by LastSummersSweetheart on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 pm

LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyGirl on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:04 pm

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/stranger-things/news/a850796/stranger-things-charlie-heaton-will-return-for-season-3/

Stranger Things' Charlie Heaton will return for season 3 despite airport incident, says show's designer

After much speculation, it seems actor Charlie Heaton is returning to Stranger Things for season three.
The actor, who plays Jonathan Byers in the Netflix hit, apologised following an incident at LAX airport which saw him stopped and sent back to the UK back in October.
But now the show's costume designer Kim Wilcox has said that the star will be returning, despite his misstep.
"Charlie is returning," she said at the Costume Designers Guild Awards (via the Mail Online).

"(He) actually is one of my favourites of all the actors and I think he's a very sensitive soul.
"I think he's a good man and I think he's made some great decisions in his life and maybe this was just a time where something slipped.
"He's a fine actor and... he is very professional and an incredibly generous human being, so I don't see why they wouldn't invite him back."
She continued to say that the show is "a huge family and giant company", adding: "So I'm not surprised at all and I would have been surprised had they made a different decision."
Charlie ended up missing the premiere party for the show's second season as a result of the incident at the airport and later issued a statement saying he was "working to rectify" the immigration issue as soon as possible.
"I do want to clarify that I was not arrested or charged with a crime, and cooperated fully with the US officials at LAX," he added.
Filming for season three could begin very soon but is not expected to return to Netflix until 2019.
Looking beyond that, Netflix put out a statement saying the Duffer brothers would not be leaving after season three... so that means that a fourth run is totally confirmed, right?
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LastSummersSweetheart on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 pm

ronniekroell

LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LastSummersSweetheart on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:36 am

(from Just Jared)