Spoiler Things
Welcome to the Spoiler Things forum!

Guests have only limited access to various forums on the site. Please login or register for complete access and posting privileges. Then then settle in and enjoy!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Colony (USA Network)
Today at 4:59 pm by jessica

» Debunked: Stranger Things Showrunners Leaving After Season 3
Today at 3:57 pm by Steve Harrington

» Strange News (from another star)
Today at 3:19 am by mrstrange

» Natalia Dyer
Today at 12:55 am by Eleven

» Millie Bobby Brown
Today at 12:52 am by Eleven

» R.I.P Thread
Today at 12:51 am by Eleven

» Mad Max (Maxine Mayfield)
Today at 12:50 am by Eleven

» Nancy Wheeler
Today at 12:46 am by Eleven

» David Harbour
Yesterday at 11:55 pm by Steve Harrington

Staff Online Now

Friends List

Natalia Dyer

Go down

Natalia Dyer

Post by NerdyGirl on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 pm

This thread is to discuss the beautiful and talented Natalia Dyer. Discuss below! Smile 

NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Re: Natalia Dyer

Post by LastSummersSweetheart on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

https://www.glamour.com/story/stranger-things-natalia-dyer-fashion-interview

Natalia Dyer of 'Stranger Things' Has a Few Things She'd Steal From Nancy Wheeler's Closet
LastSummersSweetheart
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyGirl Yesterday at 5:17 pm

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2018/02/stranger-things-star-natalia-dyer-continues-cast-tradition-of-starring-in-music-videos

'Stranger Things' Star Natalia Dyer Continues Cast's Tradition of Starring in All the Music Videos
The symbiotic relationship between Stranger Things and music videos continues with the drop of James Bay's "Wild Love."

Natalia Dyer, who plays Nancy Wheeler on the Netflix series, stars in the new Bay video, directed by previous Charli XCX/2 Chainz collaborator Marc Klasfeld. Speakingwith NME when premiering the video Monday, Bay said it was "a pleasure" to work with Dyer. "She's a lovely person, a huge talent, and it was great hanging with her while making this video," he said. "I'm a massive Stranger Things fan so I tried everything in my power not to fan boy too hard."
Catch "Wild Love" in full up top.

Damn near every single one of Dyer's fellow Stranger Things stars have also contributed their talents to the music video realm. Millie Bobby Brown first appeared in Sigma's "Find Me" video and later the xx's "I Dare You," in which she was joined by Paris Jackson and Ashton Sanders. Gaten Matarazzo had a turn in the video for Katy Perry's Nicki Minaj-featuring 2017 single "Swish Swish." In the Dave Meyers–directed video, Matarazzo starred as the "Tragic Johnson" version of himself.

Finn Wolfhard co-directed and starred in last year's "Sonora" video by Spendtime Palace. Wolfhard's own band, Calpurnia, announced a deal with Royal Mountain Records. Their upcoming project will be produced by Twin Peaks singer Cadien Lake James.

On the Stranger side of things, we learned earlier this month that season 3 will returnto the eight-episode format of season 1. A release date has not been announced, though certain stars have suggested we could be waiting until 2019. Production kicks off in April.
NerdyGirl
Content Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Today at 12:55 am

Like I said about her character, Natalia is beautiful. She’s extremely talented, and I remember when I first saw her in the Hannah Montana movie. I was actually surprised when I learned she was in it. She had a small role in it, but she did awesome anyways. I can’t wait to see her in more movies/shows in the future, and I’ll continue to support her on ST.
Eleven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum